Roll Consults Limited specializes in large-scale fraud recovery and investigations.
We have teams in cybercrime, fraud, investigation and asset recovery, offering both high net worth individuals and corporations, peace of mind, discretion and effective options when crime threatens their assets and the value held by their stakeholders.
Roll Consults has a strong operations centre in the heart of Asia, which is the world’s largest hub for cybercrime, counterfeiting and piracy. We also have offices elsewhere around the globe in Europe, USA and Oceania.
In 2016, world renown investigation firm Gamble Investigations International and cyber intelligence firm Internet Fraud Watchdog joined forces to form Roll Consults led by Senior Investigator and Executive Chairman; Ken Gamble.
Ken Gamble is a private investigator licensed by the Australian NSW Police. License number: 409478069 (can be verified here)
- Asset Recovery
- Cyber Investigation
- Investigation & Surveillance
- Cryptocurrency Fraud
- Corporate Espionage.
- Corporate Due Diligence.
Our vision is to be a world class business, profitable, ambitious, cooperative and considerate, supporting our clients and people through our global business principles of Quality, Unity and Integrity.
We apply our business principles to all our activities world-wide. They describe our culture and personality both internally and externally, the way we work and what we stand for.
- We value our people – they are our most important asset – and we promote a culture of respect for the individual.
- We expect to deliver work that meets the highest professional, ethical and business standards.
- We build long term relationships with our clients and colleagues by being trustworthy, open and fair.
- Clients come first. We work on the basis that if we help our clients to be successful, we will be successful.
- Our focus is on providing consistently high quality legal services to clients across the business.
- We are industry experts. We understand our clients’ businesses, industries and markets. Our strong industry focus helps us to forge our market reputation and distinguishes us from our peers.
- We have a commercial and pragmatic approach to advising clients on their business dealings.
- We develop innovative solutions for our clients’ legal and business issues.
- We seek to recruit only the best people and we aim to develop them to perform to the highest level.
- We operate in a team culture, collaborating and sharing information and knowledge across disciplines and markets to achieve the best results for our clients.
- We have a united, global perspective, servicing industries and clients, on a global basis.
- We value our culture and work hard to preserve it.